So delicious, this Thai Green Curry can be made in a hurry in just under 15-minutes, making it the ideal healthy and quick dinner. If you can’t get fresh prawns, simply swap for frozen. You could even swap for chicken, beef or tofu!
10-12 large green prawns, deveined, tails intact
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
2 small zucchinis, roughly chopped
1 small red capsicum, deseeded and thinly sliced
150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
1 can coconut milk
½ cup water
1 tsp fish sauce
¼ lime, freshly squeezed
2 tbsp roasted cashews, finely chopped for garnish (optional)
1. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat, add oil and curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1-minute or until fragrant.
2. Add the prawns and cook stirring until prawns are evenly coated in paste, around 1-minute. Squeeze some fresh lime.
3. Slowly add the vegetables, cook stirring until for roughly 2-3 minutes until vegetables are tender.
4. Add coconut milk, water and fish sauce and season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to simmer until flavours infuse and sauce thickens – roughly 2-minutes.
5. Serve curry with coconut rice and option to garnish with chili, coriander and coconut flakes.