- As classes are limited, a friendly reminder that if you are unable to attend a session, please cancel your booking as soon as possible by logging back into your account and removing that class. Currently, any member who misses two bookings within a seven day period will be temporarily unable to book for the following seven days.
- Once a workout or class is completed you can book in for your next session up to seven days in advance, one hour after your session is complete.
- If your preferred class is full, we recommend adding yourself to the waitlist as more often than not, a place will open up and you will be notified via SMS up to 45 minutes prior to the class starting.
- If you have selected a waitlisted option, this will be counted towards your total bookings per week.
- You can cancel your booking online up to one hour prior to the class starting.
- Only paying members that are not on Time Freeze can book classes.
- You will be scanned in for your class on arrival at Reception. Please ensure you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the class starting and maintain a safe social distance from others.
- No towel, no workout, so don’t forget to bring one!