• We have made some changes to the timetable on the booking portal, and there are now two different start times for the same class. In an effort to further encourage social distancing, we have staggered the start times by approx 5 minutes for classes with A and B sides of the studio, and members will be allowed to enter and exit as per their start and end times. Please note these staggered classes are all the same class with one instructor. We kindly ask that you arrive for the exact start time you have booked.
• As classes are limited, just a friendly reminder that if you are unable to attend a session, please cancel your booking as soon as possible by logging back in, and removing that class, so we can offer the spot to a member on the waitlist. Currently, if you do not show up 3 times in a 14 day period, you will not be able to book for a week.
We encourage all members to be mindful of one another as we work together to ensure we're all able to get our fitness fix. To help encourage this, from December any member who misses 2 bookings within a 7 day period will be temporarily unable to book for the following 7 days.
• Once a workout or class is completed you can book in for your next session up to 7 days in advance 1 hour after your session is complete.
• If your preferred class is full, we recommend adding yourself to the waitlist, as more often than not, a place will open up for you, and you’ll be notified via SMS as soon as one does, up to 45minutes prior to the class or gym floor opening.
• If you are unable to book please register using the form below.
• If you have selected a ‘waitlisted’ option this will be counted towards your total bookings per week.
• You can cancel your booking online, up to 1 hour prior using your account login.
• Only paying members that aren’t on time freeze can book workouts or classes.
• We can’t wait for you to train with your favourite PT’s again! Please get in contact with your trainer to organise your session time.
Bring a large towel - no towel, no workout
• Bring your own mat to train on
• Bring a mask in VIC