If you can't login to our Member Bookings portal, please call your local club to have your account reactivated.
• In NSW and VIC, class capacities will increase from December 7 in line with the latest easing of restrictions from the State Governments (allowing for 1 person per 4sqm). In NSW, our booking system will be updated to reflect accurate numbers per studio, so please check your local club. The physical barriers dividing Side A and Side B in studios will be removed and you are invited to stand on a dot anywhere in the room. The booking portal will continue to show A and B sides until December 17 when we update the system. All other booking and class processes remain in place.
• As classes are limited, just a friendly reminder that if you are unable to attend a session, please cancel your booking as soon as possible by logging back in, and removing that class, so we can offer the spot to a member on the waitlist. Currently, any member who misses 2 bookings within a 7 day period will be temporarily unable to book for the following 7 days.
• Once a workout or class is completed you can book in for your next session up to 7 days in advance 1 hour after your session is complete.
• If your preferred class is full, we recommend adding yourself to the waitlist, as more often than not, a place will open up for you, and you’ll be notified via SMS as soon as one does, up to 45 minutes prior to the class or gym floor opening.
• If you are unable to book please register using the form below.
• If you have selected a ‘waitlisted’ option this will be counted towards your total bookings per week.
• You can cancel your booking online, up to 1 hour prior using your account login.
• Only paying members that aren’t on time freeze can book workouts or classes.
• We can’t wait for you to train with your favourite PT’s again! Please get in contact with your trainer to organise your session time.
Bring a large towel - no towel, no workout
• Bring your own mat to train on
• Wear a mask in VIC if social distancing is not possible