1. Information about prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter of the competition is Fitness First Pty Ltd ABN 65 094 778 622, Level 3, 55 Grafton St Bondi Junction, NSW 2022 Australia.
3. The promotion commences at 12.00am AEST on 01/10/2017. Entries will be received only until 11.59pm (AEST) on 31/10/2017.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tamper with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Entry is open to residents of ACT,NSW, VIC and QLD who fulfil the entry requirements. Entrants must be at least 18 years old. Employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with this promotion, the immediate families of the above listed persons and suppliers to the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
6. To enter the promotion, entrants must refer a friend and the referee must download a guest pass within 7 days as stated on the competition form during the promotional period. The entry provided by entrants will be valid only to go into the draw to win.
7. If the promotion is being run in conjunction with another organisation, additional terms and conditions may be set by that organisation. Full details of these terms and conditions are available from that organisation.
8. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning Eligible Entrants. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to access,
update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prizes are one of 10 JBL Charge 3 (RRP$229.95 each) and one of fifty Lonely Planet's Atlas of Adventure (RRP $$44.99).
10. The Prize may not be exchanged. This Prize is also non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If for any reason, a Prize Winner cannot receive or accept any component of the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner
will be selected in the same method.
11. The draw will take place and the winner will be selected on 08/11/2017 which is within seven working days of the closing date of the competition. The winners will be contacted individually via email. Should the winner not reply confirmation within a week of notification, the winner will alternatively be contacted via phone.
12. The winner will be notified by email using the email address supplied by the entrant. If reply confirmation is not received within a week of notification, the winner will be contacted by phone.
13. If, after seven (7) days of choosing a winner, the Promoter has been unable to contact the winner despite making all reasonable attempts, an alternate winner will be chosen in the same manner and the reasonableness of the attempts to contact the winner will be at the discretion of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter's decision is final. All entries become the property of the Promoter and may be edited for publishing purposes.
15. If a winner of the prize is aged 18 years or under, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
16. The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any
claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion and/or its prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or referral’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or up/down-loading any material in this promotion.
18. Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPS/17/17944